Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20023 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,798 (223,735 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (23 minutes ago)