Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,925 (€694) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)