Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.215 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,407 (7,402 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)