Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.771 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,407 (7,150 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)