Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.707 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,738 (ARS $10,719) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)