Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,540 (ARS $14,980) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (41 minutes ago)