Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,056 (€659) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)