Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09645 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,948 (CH$1,015,587) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)