Cost of living comparison between Taiyuan, China and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,320 (元8,651) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)