Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.174 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,427 (49,422 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)