Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.133 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,177 (39,937 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)