Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,123 (39,476 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)