Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.256 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,742 (30,025 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)