Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.272 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,388 (23,935 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)