Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.155 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,160 (19,565 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (44 minutes ago)