Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.174 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,114 (42,837 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)