Cost of living comparison between Tai'an, China and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,677 (元7,951) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)