Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.791 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,470 (S/. 2,045) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)