Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.737 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,711 (S/. 1,961) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)