Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.820 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,293 (S/. 1,781) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)