Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.998 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,915 (﷼ 2,231) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (42 minutes ago)