Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,195 (﷼ 40,184,446) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (42 minutes ago)