Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,838 (﷼ 41,281,195) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)