Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,269 (2,002 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)