Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,006 (Taka 56,401) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 2 hours ago)