Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,734 (元10,382) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)