Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,221 (元8,910) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)