Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,496 (元5,519) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (40 minutes ago)