Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,312 (₩733,035) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)