Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06005 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,028 (₩749,846) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)