Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05773 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,789 (₩1,589,941) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)