Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,018 (₩1,613,243) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)