Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,788 (руб 39,462) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)