Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,801 (49,379 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)