Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,551 (46,414 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)