Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.299 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,239 (﷼ 492) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)