Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.266 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,844 (GH₵4,914) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)