Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05501 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,228 (1,785,545 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)