Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,427 (元5,287) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)