Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,979 (€809) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (41 minutes ago)