Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.082 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,432 (руб 54,952) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)