Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.706 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,992 (kr 17,128) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)