Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,256 (kr 16,934) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)