Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.162 INR / XCD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,412 (EC$2,123) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)