Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.240 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,118 (5,089 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)