Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.577 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,837 (11,364 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)