Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18416 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,996 (211,743 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)