Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.742 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,462 (8,067 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)