Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01709 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,892 (5,727,550 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)