Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01609 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,193 (2,498,538 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)