Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01645 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,563 (3,378,247 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)