Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20804 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,790 (397,944 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)