Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20280 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,556 (195,049 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)