Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.798 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨39,000 (元3,981) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)