Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨38,000 (元3,889) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)