Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨35,000 (元3,678) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (40 minutes ago)