Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,009 (﷼ 44,269,848) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)