Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,211 (﷼ 42,188,839) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (42 minutes ago)