Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Aligarh, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,294 (﷼ 37,064,617) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨350 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)