Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,253 (元11,835) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)