Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,007 (元4,648) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (34 minutes ago)