Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,527 (元4,330) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)