Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,664 (元3,977) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)