Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.539 INR / AED
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,425 (Dirham 6,010) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)