Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.527 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,011 (6,175元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)