Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,593 (RM5,777) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)