Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.632 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,562 (RM2,258) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)