Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.656 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,679 (1,526 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)