Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.731 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,083 (1,312 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)