Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.706 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,965 (1,555 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)