Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.280 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,746 (3,065 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)