Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.662 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,812 (€720) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)