Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.779 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,303 (12,141 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (43 minutes ago)