Cost of living comparison between Sete Lagoas, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,363 (R$ 4,423) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)