Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,054 (R$ 3,960) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)