Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.440 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,675 (R$ 3,070) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)