Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,391 (€765) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)