Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,633 (€605) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)