Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.629 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,295 (RM2,483) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (44 minutes ago)