Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,391 (RM5,633) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)