Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06149 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,660 (₩1,051,517) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (36 minutes ago)