Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,470 (₩2,209,404) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)