Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,332 (Rp 8,611,614) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)