Cost of living comparison between Semarang, Indonesia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,732 (Rp 20,681,222) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (43 minutes ago)