Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.312 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,230 (2,712 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)