Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.358 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,515 (2,910 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (42 minutes ago)